- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Embedded content from other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
To run our business, we collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone numbers, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards/social media or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
- We securely store your data at computers at Spoke ‘n’ Boot (and through our email systems).
- We will keep client data for around three years to comply with tax and other relevant legislation. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data – unless you have an ongoing contractual relationship with us.
- Informal emails not resulting in a booking may be deleted earlier.
If you would like to keep in touch with us, you can “like” and “follow” our Facebook page for updates. Currently – at this time – we don’t operate a customer ezine.
From time-to-time, we may contact existing customers about services/offers.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
- by email: email@example.com
- call: 07999 530095 or 01324 671452
- or write to: Spoke ‘n’ Boot, Greenbank Farmhouse, Greenbank, Falkirk FK1 5PU
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Tracking visits to our website to understand how you use it. This helps us improve the experience for you.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please note that our online booking service is provided by a third-party provider, Free To Book. By clicking the Free To Book link or the availability form on the booking page – also shown below – you will be sending data to us via the Free To Book platform. If you’d rather this didn’t happen, call us or send an email to us.https://widget.freetobook.com/widget.js
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 07999 530095 or 01324 671452
Or write to us: Spoke ‘n’ Boot, Greenbank Farmhouse, Greenbank, Falkirk FK1 5PU
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.