Check into our camping pods, with great facilities, on the outskirts of sunny Falkirk. Enjoy the freedom of camping without the hassle of putting up a tent!
We’re located in the heart of Scotland
We’re just off the John Muir Way – and close to the amazing Kelpies and Falkirk Wheel. We’re also just a short walk from the line of the Roman Antonine Wall. Explore our area.
A warm welcome
We’re Stuart and Sandra Morrison. We run Spoke ‘n’ Boot in the grounds of Greenbank Farmhouse, our 19th century home. Read more about us
- Have your event at Spoke ‘n’ BootFancy organising a cosy get-together? We can help. Spoke ‘n’ Boot canContinue reading “Have your event at Spoke ‘n’ Boot”
- Celebrating our heritageVisitScotland has been celebrating UNESCO World Heritage Sites across Scotland, including ourContinue reading “Celebrating our heritage”
- Welcome backWelcome back to Spoke ‘n’ Boot. Due to the COVID pandemic, weContinue reading “Welcome back”
- Get on your bikeThe area around Spoke ‘n’ Boot is fantastic for walking and cycling.Continue reading “Get on your bike”
- Get Twitter updatesVisitFalkirk regularly shares tourist information about the Falkirk area on its TwitterContinue reading “Get Twitter updates”
Please note online bookings are processed on a secure, external site.
Alternatively contact us. Full prices and booking information on this website.
Spoke’n’ Boot acknowledges the support of a range of organisations