During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are working hard to keep our guests and staff safe. We’ve made some changes to our operations during this time (listed below) and will keep these under review, taking into account any new Government guidance.
These changes have been made following guidance from the Association of Scotland’s Self Caterers – https://www.assc.co.uk/
The changes are made to reduce risk to everyone and eliminate the risk of spreading Covid-19.If you have any queries, please get in touch with us. Thank you.
What we’ve provided for you
- There’s alcohol sanitizer at the Byre door entry and in social areas. We’re asking that you use this each time you enter.
- We’re providing a cleaning kit for cleaning the toilet and shower / kitchen area during your stay (including disposable gloves).
- We’ve provided washing up liquid.
- We have removed cushions, throws and rugs for your protection.
- We have minimized kitchenware and utensils.
What we ask of you during your stay
- Use alcohol sanitizer provided each time you enter the property.
- Wipe surfaces, switches and handles regularly during your stay with bleach solution provided.
- During good weather, open windows in pods and byre to ventilate during your stay.
- Please supply your own towels.
Our cleaning regime
- The Pods, Byre and all social areas will be deep cleaned on each group’s departure.
- There will be a period of at least 48 hours between group bookings.
- Floors will be washed with bleach solution.
- All crockery, cutlery and kitchenware will be washed in a dishwasher.
- All surfaces and “hot spot” areas – e.g. cupboards, door handles, switches, sockets, will be wiped with a bleach solution on departure.
Please contact us immediately if you contract Covid-19 during on within 2 weeks of your departure and follow Government guidelines. You’ll find guidance at www.gov.scot
Thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call 07999 530095 (Sandra) or 07917 201179 (Stuart).